Did you know our Design Studio is open to the public?
That means you can shop the redesigned Forever Collection in person and try everything on IRL !
Located at 120 E 8th Street, Suite 200, the Lykke Wullf Design Studio is nestled in the Fashion District of Los Angeles.
There’s so much to see and do in DTLA, that we put together a list of things to do in our neighborhood. Consider it our little travel guide to help you make the most of your day out on the town.
5 Reasons To Visit LA’s Fashion District
You may have spent time in New York, or traveled to Milan and Paris, but there’s nothing like the Fashion District of Downtown Los Angeles!
DTLA is already a bustling hub for tourists and locals alike, with its arts and culture, food, and flower scenes, but the Fashion District offers so much more.
Within its 100 blocks, the Fashion District is home to some of the industry’s most innovative and exciting design studios — like ours! Lykke Wullf’s Design Studio isn’t just our workshop, it’s our showroom and our retail location.
That means, if you drop by, you can shop the Forever Collection, our favorite accessories, and get an in-person look at Lykke Wullf in action.
But if you decide to make the trip the Fashion District to visit us, why not make a day of it?
Here are five of the best things to do while you’re in DTLA:
1. Check out the LA Flower Market — The largest of its kind in the United States, the historic Flower Market is an absolute must-see during your Downtown excursion. Marvel at the array of fresh-cut flowers from a range of vendors, then plan your next move… Located at 754 Wall Street.
2. Stop by Gentle Monster — Their flagship store, HARVEST, hosts incredible and unique art installations depicting the moment living creatures adapt and evolve to life on Earth. An Instagram wonderland, HARVEST is a surreal landscape full of photo opps and kinetic experiences at every corner. Located at 814-816 S Broadway.
3. Toss back a craft cocktail at the Ace Hotel — Known for its unparalleled style and effortlessly cool ambiance, the Ace Hotel DTLA is truly a hangout spot that exudes chill vibes. Enjoy a cocktail, beer, or a glass of bubbly in style, and check out their rooftop pool. Located at 929 S Broadway.
4. Amble down Santee Alley — Located between Santee Street and Maple Avenue, this open-air bazaar boasts 150+ shops and vendors, and it’s open 365 days a year! Take in the sights and sounds of Downtown as you pick up souvenirs, toys, food, apparel and more. Located at 210 E Olympic Blvd.
5. Nibble on an egg sandwich or vegan “chicken” wings at Grand Central Market — This food hall offers a smorgasbord of tastes, whatever you want to munch on. Whether you’re in the mood for oysters, beer, ice cream, a breakfast sandwich, fluffy falafel or the best vegan “chicken” wings you’ve ever tasted, Grand Central Market is the place you’ll find it! Located at 317 S Broadway.
If you’re planning to stop by the Design Studio, shoot us an email and make an appointment. We’d love to show you around!